Monday, January 26, 2009

to be young and naive again

Oh to be a junior. College has just been going so fast. I remember moving to SRU in Fall 2006. It was the scariest day of my life. I had never been anywhere, by myself for more than a weekend before. I was a naive, 18-year-old girl, taking on the college world. Little did I know, it would be the ride of my life.

I was looking through my hard drive today at all my old photos from when I was younger. It's mostly all summer before freshman year to now. Any pictures older than that are on my computer at home.

You forget about all the different things you do in life. That's why I love photos. They remind you of where you've been and what you've done. So for this entry. I've decided to post some different pics I found on my drive.

Dying Paige's hair
Sam's 20th Birthday
May Freshman yr
Lizzy's 19th Bday
Holding empty shot glasses lol
An old friend who went crazy
First SRU football game 06
Fyrst Seminar scavenger hunt
Football game
Original 4 freshman year roommates...and then there were two.

No comments: