Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Craigslist- m4w

So, in my spare time I enjoy looking through the personal ads on Craigslist, and although I'm technically not on the market, I found some possible suiters. However, one young gentleman has stolen my heart.

Looking for Slave Girl to Collar- 28 (Pittsburgh)
I am an attractive, successful man who enjoys teaching the right woman how to submit her will to her master toward the ultimate goal of becoming her Lord's perfect slave.

I would love to meet the right young lady who wishes to explore her boundaries and push beyond them. Who is willing to learn how to submit and is interested in eventually moving from a consensual power exchange to a total power exchange relationship through the appropriate slave training.

If this interests you, you may email me and introduce yourself. Let's see how it goes from there.



I'm so in! Where do I sign up!??!?!

But, after I thought I found my prince charming, I found this lovely gentleman and I wasn't so sure anymore....

Piece of my rock hard cock- 35 (Brentwood)

Are you looking for a great piece of reality.Come on over for some rock hard goodness.I do not ever dissapoint.Check it out if you are hot,slender and love to engage in oral.You should have a great ass and at least a dozen different g strings and thongs.Leave a number.

Sounds HOTT.

And I promise this is the last one, because, well, you know that checklist you make when thinking about the characteristics of Mr. Right? Well, this guy fits the bill.

R U a Co*K Loving C*M crazed SL*T? Look here... - m4w - 36 (Lower Burrell )
for your next hot willing cock... I am a single WHITE male aged 36 living in the Lower Burrell area of Western PA... I seek the company for a woman of LEGAL age (18-50) that enjoys nothing more than stroking, licking, and SUCKING to completion, a nice warm throbbing cock... Heres the situation... I have had several women that tell me that they were really good at sucking cock, even one said that she could make me CUM in 2 minutes... thing is not one single woman has done so... I usually end up having to j/o myself, however most of them were good girls who knelt there and waited for me to give them my hot load on their face and lips... I have yet to find a woman that is true to her word, in being a "good" cock loving CUM crazed slut that will be ale to get me off... So are you or do you know of any ladies that really are as good as they say they are... Hmmmm Please let me know... If can make me CUM like you say you will be able to, I just might give your pussy a tongue lashing (in which I absolutely LOVE doing), that you wont forget... R U Game? Contact me ASAP... I hope to hear from you (Cock loving CUM crazed lil slut)!

OK, so in reality, after reading that, I was more scarred for life than anything else.

Maybe I will just keep the boyfriend I have after all. Craigslist makes it seem like good guys are truly a rare find. I better hold onto mine for dear life.

2 comments:

Ray Miles said...

I like how the last dude said:

"I seek the company for a woman of LEGAL age (18-50)"

I didn't know over 50 was illegal.

Ray

Joe said...

i know who i can forward that last one to...

god, i'm a terrible person.