Wednesday, January 7, 2009

saggy boobies


Oh, if only I were kidding with that above image. That's really what it's like. Even more so, because I actually took that pic of myself while I was working and right after an uncomfortable experience like the one recreated by my artistic talent.

But, although it is kind of gross and awkward sometimes, victoria's secret is probably not that bad of a place to work as far as retail goes. What industry in retail has the potential to be more awkwardly hilarious than lingerie and see-through crotchless panties? None, my friend. Oh the stories those panties would tell if panties could talk...

----------

What has been apparent to me for some time now, is that being eco-friendly is trendy. I don't think I really like it. I'm all for saving the environment and efforts to keep our planet alive, but it's gotten to the point where it's the "cool" thing to do. And if you ask me, we should be doing it even if it isn't cool. I just want to know if people are being eco-concious because they care or they think it's the next trendy thing to do. What happens in 5 years when people are tired of wearing their keep it green t-shirts and carrying around their organic cotton shopping bags?

But, I guess it doesn't matter why they do it, right? As long as it gets done. If my air is cleaner and the world is a better place, what do I care if it's only due to trendy yuppies rather than actual concerned citizens?

Let's just hope this trend keeps treading.

As for myself, I've been green for sometime now. For example, this is me when I was out later today. I'm keepin' it green on the streets. I'm doing my part by driving one of the smallest cars known to man, while other assholes drive unnecessarily large Hummers. Even the color of my car supports the cause. I'm Green 4 Life yo...or until my car becomes too old and its time for a newbie.



No, but for real. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, not because it's what's in, but because you want there to be a place for your great grand kids to live someday without being inside a bubble like the bubble boy. Because that would only be sweet for maybe an hour, and then that crap would suck.

1 comment:

BBDC said...

i love the colors of your blog! so fresh, reminds me of spring time :)
mind if i link you?