Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Aruba, Bahama, come on pretty mama :)


Ray and I are going to Aruba! Yay! July 11-18!

It's going to probably be the most amazing trip in the history of trips.

I know you are jealous. It was going to be with more people, but lizzy will now be visiting derek while he's studying in germany and lauren doesn't know where she will be this summer because of her internship.

But, I'm still open to anyone tagging along if they want! Our place sleeps 6, so the more the merrier.

--------

In other news, I worked today for 1.5 hours. I had an on-call shift 12-6, was awaken by my manager calling at 9 a.m., asking if I could work 10:30-2 instead. So, I woke up, went to work and was sent home.

Thanks for nothing Victoria's Secret. Thanks for nothing.

I'm off tomorrow, which doesn't mean much, because I usually am having a day off from work. I've made a wopping total of MAYBE $350 this break. What a waste of time.

Last night I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off at Brandon's house and realized that my boyfriend is the modern day version of Ferris Bueller.

If I had to imagine a high school version of Ray, it'd strongly resemble this beloved 80's character.

I know this post is immediately after my previous one, but this one I attempted to post before and well, it just didn't work. I found it in my drafts and decided to try posting it again, and here it is!

No comments: