Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm a nerd

I would just like to say the first day of classes went very well. I know it sounds super nerdy, but on the first day of every semester, I look over the syllabus of each of my classes and try to figure out which classes I think I can get an A in. I look at all the assignments and points and see which assignments I think I will struggle with, which will be easy, what I'm going to have to do first. blah blah blah. I'm so lame, I know.

Today was a good day with my obsessive examination of syllabi (is that plural for syllabus? I don't know). I believe I can get an A in all my MWF classes. I have junior seminar, research methods and spanish III. We will see how tomorrow goes. I have advanced reporting, comm law and comm age.

This semester I will be having 19 credits added to the good old DARS. Ah, graduation, please come sooner.

2 comments:

Joe said...

oh my gaw we can talk about law together

Joe said...

actually, scratch that. law makes me want to blow my brains out.