Monday, December 29, 2008

Semi Annual

Thats right ladies and gentlemen. And I guess you can only assume I'd work the first day of the sale, for 6.5 hours, during the busiest part of the day. I was talking to Emily too much during my shift. Our sales lead separated us in the store. So after Emily was somewhere else, work was even more boring. The first couple hours were dead, then all of a sudden, it was a mad house. The lines stretched to eternity.

The sale was kind of weak, to be honest. There wasn't nearly as much stuff on sale as we usually have. On my 15 minute break, I bought a bagel and cream cheese from the coffee shop outside Nordstrom. Then after I ate it, I went and sat on a bench outside of Express and watched two repairmen attempt to fix the store's gate because it was closed and stuck. The old lady working the kiddy train ride small talked with me about how retail is awful and how she likes to work with kids. And she also made fun of the repairmen, because they were idiots.

And that is all i have to say about work.

Tonight I may or may not be going out with some friends. It all depends on if Lauren calls me. We'll see.
Tomorrow Ray Miles will be in the Greater Pittsburgh area until Friday. It will be amazing.

Other than that, my life hasn't been very eventful since my last post.
So we'll just keep this one short and sweet.

Until next time my faithful readers.

No comments: