Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Winter break

So, I slept in until noon. I'm not really sure why or how I did that, but watev. I must've needed it. I usually always sleep in during breaks, but never usually until noon. 10ish is my usual wake-up time if i don't have anything to do early in the day.


Today I start work again. At the ever so lovely, victoria's secret. It wouldn't be so awful if it were the summer, but it's the holiday and people are crazy, panties are a mess, and go-backs are overflowing. Yuck. My boyfriend always tells me I shouldn't be working in retail, and he is right. In the words of Ronnie Rekowski... It sucks.

Speaking of my boyfriend. I miss him dearly. I'm driving up to see him this weekend and I can't wait. It's hard going from seeing someone every single day and then not see them at all. I'm so glad we hopefully won't have to do this again in the summer.

Being away from him just hurts too much :(

Read my cutie's blog here>> Ray Miles<3

No comments: