Wednesday, December 17, 2008

10 reasons

10 reasons I hate working at victoria's secret
1.) Credit Cards--I don't want to ask people to open them and people don't want to open them.

2.) Boyfriends, husbands, etc. Guys never know what size their lady friend is. This usually ends awkwardly with the male examining my breast size and saying "about your size" or some other comparison.

3.) Coupon ladies- When the coupon says "until supplies last" it means "until supplies last." So the answer to your question is yes, I know the coupon is still good for three more days, but we ran out three weeks ago.

4.) Crazy middle aged women- I'm sorry we are out of the bra in the size and color you want. I know you drove an hour just for this. No we can't ship it to you when it comes in and no we can't call you. call us in a few days. k. thx. bye.

5.) Teenage girls- who are you kidding? Mom only gave you $10 to go to the mall tonight. You can't afford anything here. Please step away from the panty table.

6.) Thongs- Why is it, no matter how many times i bunch, fold and tuck you little buggers, you are back to a mess in a matter of 3.5 seconds?

7.) When I politely ask you to please shop from the drawers below, i mean it. SHOP FROM THE DRAWERS BELOW. Why? Because I don't feel like having nightmares about panties tonight. See Below.

8.) Stop yelling into the headset. Not only can I hear you, but the customers within a 20 foot radius of me can hear you too.

9.) If you want me to tell you if a bra fits you okay, please make sure the bra is actually on you before you let me in the fitting room.

10.) Stop making me reach up the back of your shirt to tell you your bra size. Its just awkward.

Oh the joys of working with underwear.

No comments: