Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mucho Aburrido!@#$%^

Okay, so I'm really really bored at home. Maybe you could tell from my plethora of blog posts in the month of December.

I just don't have a lot of friends from high school. I have Lauren. Thats pretty much it. I mean I talked to and hung out with other people, but Lauren is the only one I have kept contact with and has been worth keeping contact with. So the only time I really do anything is when Lauren is free, because we usually hang out with Brandon, who is her boyfriend, and whoever else is free. The people I hang out with when with them are my friends too, but not people I'd hang out with without Lauren. And they only call brandon really when stuff is going on, so that's the only way Lauren and I know when there's something to do.

Watev. I'm not planning on being in Shaler over the summer, so I just need to get through these next couple weeks.


PS- I got an internship with College Prowler as a blogger on College Jolt. Yay! I start in January with the new semester! I'm very excited. It should be a lot of fun and a good experience since the internet and blogging is becoming such a major part of the media world.

No comments: