Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oh I guess I'll talk about work some more

Dear blog,
My lack of non-family related human contact continues. Each day I feel more and more like a loser. But all is well, I know once I'm back at SRU I will be on an overload of contact with college-age drama and rediculousness. When that time comes I'll wish I was back here again lol

So yesterday at work I was greeted first by traffic, then by cars creating their own parking spaces (yet somehow I pulled off the best parking space ever), and then by what I can only assume was millions of people in the mall. And I had a headache. It was looking to be such a great shift already.

Then I enter the store to see that an apparent pink panty tornado had struck the panty bar. I prayed to god that I wasn't zoned in pink.

But, once I was on the floor and asked Lauren where to go, of course she said pink.

I mostly walked around pretending to work. Not talking to anyone unless they asked me for help, pretending to help people when lauren walked in the room, and fixing the panty bar, one agonizing tray at a time.

I alwayys love when people see you fixing the panties, and then they come up to them and mess them up again right in front of you. It gets me everytime.

One thing I love about victoria's secret shoppers, is they think our bras have a lifetime warranty for some reason. This is probably the one thing that puzzles me the most.

I would never dream of bringing any article of clothing that I've worn and washed several times back to the store because there was a hole in it.

But all the time, women come in with worn and tattered bras that look like they've been through a shredder, expecting us to take them and give them a brand new bra in exchange. Where is the logic in that?

Oh well, I've officially decided this is the last time I'm working there. I know I've said that before, but I really mean it this time. And besides, during the summer I don't plan on being in pgh, so I will need to work somewhere else anyway.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hopefully one of these days there will be something more eventful going in my life than work. Ah, I could only hope.

No comments: