Thursday, December 18, 2008

Positive Patty

I have a lot to complain about right now, but I'm not going to do it.

On that note, work went well today.

Last night I went over Josh's with Lauren. There were maybe 5 of us there. We played cards and such. I only stayed for about two hours since I had to get my ultrasound done in the morning.

Days until I am in New York:

Three days please go fast. I need to be here.


And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, don't let it be snowy. I know that's a lot to ask when you are traveling near a zillion giant lakes, but come on. PLEASE.

I miss my boy dearly. I can't wait to see him again. It's funny how you never realize how much you really depend on someone until they aren't there anymore. I feel so lost without him. :( When we are apart, I spend my time just looking forward until I'm with him again. And look how cute he is. Come on. Do I even have a choice not to miss him? Seriously.

More than anything, I'm just appreciating the fact that I'm at a point in my life where I can truly appreciate someone and have a mature relationship. And I can be with someone who isn't asshole. That's always nice, too. It's weird getting treated the way you are supposed to be treated in a relationship. I didn't know what I was missing.

----

So far this break has been pretty dull. I know it hasn't even been a week yet, but you can just tell this kinds of things. There's a goodwill themed party at Marlene's next friday. I hope I can go. As long as I don't have to work I'll be able to make it.

This is all I have to say for now. Sorry this post was so mushy and dull. Bad combo.
I will try to come up with something fascinating next time.

No comments: