Sunday, February 1, 2009

I don't know what to call this one

Sooo, lately I've been thinking about graduate school. It's hard not to think about it when it's all we talk about in junior seminar and my adviser finds a way to include the topic into every conversation we have.

If I went to graduate school, I'd probably want to go for something like design. But, I also really enjoy learning about different types of communication. In comm concepts, freshman year, there was a chapter or two about dyads, tryads and all the other forms of communication, I was just so fascinated and interested. If I could learn about that stuff on a graduate level, that'd be awesome. But what do you do with that kind of knowledge? I can't really think of any practical use for it.

So maybe that's not a good option.

The truth is, when I graduate, the last thing I'm going to want to do is go to more school. When I'm done at SRU, I kind of just want to move on with my life.

-----------------------

In other news, my ultrasound is in about two weeks. Feb 13. It's all I think about. I just want to get it done! I want Ray to go with me because that's a long drive and I have to drink water on the way, too. And also, if surgery ends up being a positive, I'll need someone to drive while I'm crying lol

I'm not really sure why my ovaries hate me so much. I've always felt like I've taken as good of care of them as I could. I mean they are ovaries after all, so there's not really much you can do to hurt them.

---------------------

Oh, another thing I wanted to write about was how I went to see a magician with Ray and Andy at the union Thursday and it was amazing! I loved every second of it. There doesn't seem to be any realistic, logical explanation for anything he did. It was ridiculous.

And speaking of magic, Ray taught me a card trick the other day. Yayyy. I was going to try it on Casey, but I was too nervous. But I will try it on someone, sometime soon because it was sweet and people will think I have amazing magician skills.

Hm... I think that's all I have to say. Good byeee

No comments: