Monday, February 9, 2009

bye bye hairr

So, today I got a haircut. I told the lady exactly how long I wanted it, but she decided to get creative and go much shorter. At first I was extremely distraught, then I decided it was okay and I would deal with it, and then I got a shower and dried and straightened it in world record time.

Now my haircut is my new bestfriend.

Take a look. (I apologize for the cell phone photo quality, poor lighting and odd face I am making)



My hair has not been this short since I was in the 7th grade. It will be probably a two weeks or so until I stop getting startled by my hair abruptly stopping when I brush it or try to put it in a ponytail.

Bailey was right, February is a wonderful month for haircuts. Especially when the cold weather makes you lazy and not want to deal with long locks.

No comments: