Sunday, February 15, 2009

weekends are at the end of the week


I had a rather eventful weekend.

Friday- I drank my 32 oz of water for my ultrasound and thought my bladder was going to explode. Lucky me, the technician who did my scan told me it wasn't necessary to drink the water in the first place so I over-hydrated myself for nothing.

My right ovary is okay but my left ovary is still not so good.

Ray and I visited my mom at home and he showed her magic tricks. She officially loves him. Oh, and we ate amazing chicken fried rice.

We then went to the science center and watched a movie in the omnimax. It was pretty sweet.

I went out to a party that was busted by the cops and didn't have my ID. not sweet.

I made Ray find his valentine's present that was hidden in the 12. It took him 4.3 seconds, but I'm pretty sure he liked what I got him.

Ray gave me the softest bear in the history of bears. It's replaced him as my favorite thing to cuddle with. jk jk ray will always be #1. ahaha.

Saturday- I went out to get chinese with ray and we went to see "he's just not that into you." It was an enjoyable experience. it was a cute date.

The day ended with $1 pizzas, diet pop and Saturday Night Live.

Today- homework. homework. laundry. cleaning. homework. laundry. My week of procrastination has finally caught up with me.

There may be grocery shopping in the near future as well.

No comments: