Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm a contributing contributor


I got another internship at College Prowler. I am now a contributing editor in addition to a blogging intern. Sweet.

My job is to update the College Prowler student guidebook for SRU. So, if you go to SRU and are reading this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fill out this survey right here.

It will make my job a lot easier and the information I put in the book a lot more accurate!

--------------------


In other news, it was snowing this morning. What.is.up.with.that?
I was not happy.
Today is Office Night at the 12. I am excited.
This weekend I am going home to see my brother's band in a show. Please listen to their first recorded song called "Take it Slow."

So, I forgot to blog about my test results from my ultrasound. I still have five cysts on my left ovary, however my right ovary is okay now.

I am waiting to hear from my gyno still about what he wants to do.


Currently, I'm in a Comm computer lab, and this boy is listening/watching these musical-esque videos...but, they're singing things like Nelly- "It's Getting Hot in Here."

I'm not really sure whats going on.
Oh, he just turned it up louder. I guess he wanted all six of us in here to enjoy it with him.

I am getting so hot...I'm gonna take my clothes off right in this lab. oh yeahhh.

Oh, now he's watching the video of the asian lady freaking out in the airport. Ah, so funny.



But, still equally annoying to just hear the audio of. Please use headphones, sir. Thanks much.

Okay well I have a lot better things I should be doing rather than blogging, like school work related things, so maybe I should go do them.

Have a nice day.

No comments: