Saturday, May 17, 2008

Work, work, work

OK. so here who go entry 2.

Hm... So, I had quite an eventful friday at work. It all started when these two girls came in who apparently are frequent shoplifters, so lucky me, the CSL of the segment, Kate, decides she'll have me stalk them around the store so they don't take anything. I guess the one girl kind of caught on to me, well I know she caught on to me because she comes up to me and goes "You're allowed to follow me," I was so started my mouth kinda just dropped open and i said "I'm not following you" and then she said "Oh I know. Of course you aren't. I'm just saying that you can. Go ahead." She was pissed to say the least. Needless to say I tried to stalk at a little more of a distance after that!

OK so incident #2 is rather similar... Two girls go into a fitting room, however the vicki's store policy is one per a room. SO, our manager knocks on the door and tells the girls that one of them has to get out of the room. However, i guess they're offended by our store policy because they proceeded to throw merchandise at my manager and swear at her and threaten to beat her up for thinking they were stealing. They then stormed out, and threw a pair of panties at me on their way. After that they huffed and puffed outside saying how they were going to "beat a bitch up"

Haha. Yeah, I knowww... at the store we got this new moisturizer and it is amazing. I want to buy some when i get my paycheck, but anyway its a foam/whip and it smells amazing because its the Beauty Rush line and duh, that stuff smells amazing. But get this, it tastes good too! ahaha, i love it because the Beauty Rush stuff always smells good enough to eat, now you can eat it, well kind of, not really, but you know what I mean.

No comments: