Sunday, May 18, 2008

May 18

So, this post will most likely be a shorty, but we'll see.

Today i went into work thinking I'd be there for a 4 hour shift and ended up being there for 9 hours. Yeah, not entirely sure how that happened, but to be honest, it wasn't really that bad.

After work on Tuesday Im going to dinner with Lauren. This makes me happy. Im not sure where we're going to go, but probably somewhere cheap because i'm poor untill i get paid on friday.

So, how about I'm really really excited to go see Julie and Andrea in Fayetteville, NC next month. I miss them so much. I haven't seen them for two years! I think we're going to drive to myrtle one day when I'm there, I love the beach!! :D

Ok so I told you this one would be short and I'm not going to let you call me a liar, so I'm done. Thats all I have to say for today :)

No comments: