Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hey Hey Hey

Hello hello. I'm not really sure what I want to write about so lets just go with the flow of things and see where it takes me?

But anyway, on Tuesday i went to eat n park with Lauren and then we came back to my house and watched the movie Dan in Real Life. It didn't exactly have the kind of humor I thought it would, but it was good nonetheless. Every time Lauren and I hang out it seems like we have so much talking to do because we have to catch up on all those months during school where we didn't see eachother. When I'm home, she's basically the only close friend I have, which is kind of sad. I just didn't get close to many people in high school. I kind of switched around my friends a lot, I had trouble finding a place I belonged really. I kind of just hung out with and talked to a lot of random people. I didn't find anyone I really clicked with until i went to college.

So next week at work I only got scheduled 12-14 hours. Can someone please tell me how that happens? How do you go from 28 hours one week to 12 the next. That place will never make sense to me.

I've been thinking about getting a second job, but my goal of this summer was recovery, because the spring semester was just so awful, honestly some of the worst months I've ever had. I've never been so stressed, depressed and tired in all my life.

HOWEVER, despite how bad the semester was, ever since I've been home things have been so much better. Things actually started to get better near the end of April. I decided that I can't let the bad things that happen to me in my life get the best of me. I started eating better, I started going to the gym every day and making a conscious effort to get better. And by george its worked. I feel better than I have in the longest time. And come August I'm going to be ready to go back and get into the swing of things! :D

Not to mention there are a lot of things I have to be happy about right now in my life. I'm just so glad that things are starting to turn themselves right.

"After all these things I've learned
bad things I do and don't deserve
can easily just shape my life
or shape the way I start to die.

No, cause it's up to me
if I dwell much longer than I should
and I'll hold my tears for years thinkin' it's doing me good
so just start right now, just make a vow, you'll let your heart just sing it out, sing it out.

And show me everything you've gotI know you're scared
But let your walls just drop
You gotta take that step, and your heart, just let it pour out."
-The Rocket Summer

No comments: